1. What is JointNutriMD?
Ans: JointNutriMD is a joint supplement. It works great for inflammation in any joint caused by arthritis or injury. It contains the same type of cartilage found in human joints. It can also be used to keep the normal joint healthy and resistant to injury.
2. Who can take JointNutriMD?
Ans: JointNutriMD is recommended for anyone above the age of 12. For kids younger than 12, please consult with your pediatrician.
3. I have stomach ulcers and have been advised by my physicians not to take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine? Does JointNutriMD fall into that category?
Ans: No! JointNutriMD is an all-natural product. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines can sometimes cause bleeding of the gastrointestinal system which may lead to peptic ulcers. Patients experience pain in the stomach area and may have dark stools. JointNutriMD will not cause these adverse effects and therefore does not fall into that category.
4. My mother takes 10 pills a day for her medical problems. Will JointNutriMD interact with her medicines?
Ans: Because JointNutriMD is all natural, it will not interact with her medicines.
5. What sets JointNutriMD apart from other joint supplements on the market?
Ans: JointNutriMD is the only supplement that has been created by a practicing orthopaedic surgeon that is a joint specialist. This physician has spent 20+ years treating, replacing and improving diseased joints. The physician is an expert in joint health and knows what would work to improve the health of a joint.
6. What is in JointNutriMD?
Ans: JointNutriMD is a unique proprietary blend of the highest quality scientific ingredients. It contains Type II cartilage, the same cartilage that makes up the surface of human joints; hyaluronic acid, the building block of articular cartilage; and turmeric and boswellia serrata, powerful natural anti-inflammatory agents. JointNutriMD contains chondroitin sulfate, a component of human connective tissues found in cartilage and bone. JointNutriMD also contains MSM, a vital building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails. It is the unique combination of these ingredients, based on the doctor's experience, that make JointNutriMD so powerful.
7. Does JointNutriMD contain shellfish?
Ans: JointNutriMD does not contain shellfish.
8. Cartilage is also found in skin, hair and nails. Does JointNutriMD have an effect on these areas?
Ans: You are absolutely correct!. An added benefit of taking JointNutriMD is an improvement in the appearance of your skin, hair and nails.
9. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. Can I take JointNutriMD?
Ans: Yes. There are papers written demonstrating the efficacy of the Type II cartilage with Rheumatoid Arthritis.